Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 17, 2011 Letter

Dear Readers,
Another week flown by. With Zone conference yesterday, this week will be flying by too. Last week for p-day we painted our bikes. I hope you all like the pictures. It took about 4 hourse to complete the job. It is so worth it though. I also included some pictures from the baptism this last Sunday. Suong is a great kid and he was happy to be baptized. He will be getting the priesthood soon too. Exciting times in his life.
During Zone conference we recieved our worm pills. It is a two day process of pills. I took the last of them this morning and should be worm free I hope. Actually I think I like my worms. They are making me much smaller. I am losing weight again and I think it is because of my worm friends that like to swim around in me.
I included some other random pictures too. All good times in the mission. Only 7 months in too. Time is flying, but I still got some time for plenty of pictures. I have been losing weight again lately. Not sure of numbers, but it is enough to change the wardrobe again.
I will be getting an MRI this Friday morning hopefully. It is sounding like surgery soon after too. Either in Thailand or here in Cambodia. Which ever place, the doctors will be told what to do by the Area doctor in Hong Kong. Thank you all for the prayers. They help and are always appreciated.
This coming Sunday we have 3 baptisms so next week I shall let you know how they went. It should go well and be exciting.
I don't have much more for this week, but thanks everyone for all you do. More to come next week.
Love,
Elder Matthew Nordgren

No comments:

Post a Comment